How can we help you?
We believe deeply in the power of patient education and strongly encourage our patients to ask any questions that come to mind. Even a question that seems small to you could have a significant effect on your dental health.
Take a look through our Frequently Asked Questions to find a selection of common questions we are asked by our patients. If you have additional questions or if your question is not answered here, please do not hesitate to contact us and ask!
We Can Serve Anyone Through Family Dentistry
Your 98034 dentist wants your smile to be as healthy as possible.
One of the best ways to protect your smile and keep your teeth happy for years to come is by regularly visiting a family dentist.
At Jen Kim Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer family dentistry in Kirkland to serve every member of our community. We value oral health and want to teach your family how to care for your teeth while at home properly.
Frequently visiting a family dentist in Kirkland, WA is essential because:
- Preventive dentistry keeps your teeth and gums healthier
- Your family dentist has the skill and equipment needed to take dental x-rays and check your teeth for cavities
- It costs less to prevent oral health problems than to treat them
- You’ll receive an oral cancer screening when you visit your dentist
- It’s impossible to get your teeth 100 percent clean without the help of professional dental instruments
- You 98034 dentist can provide complimentary dental services like teeth whitening
- A family dentist can provide pediatric dentistry for your child’s smile, too
Family dentists offer comprehensive, well-rounded approaches to oral health. Every member of your family must see your family dentist in Kirkland, WA at least twice a year for their dental check-ups.
To schedule a dental cleaning with Dr. Jen Kim, call us today at (425) 284-4450.